Annual General Meeting
Saturday 15th November
Lovat Arms Hotel, Beauly
The AGM offers you the chance to see FoFNL in action, to meet fellow members, decide by election who will guide its activities during the next year and to raise points that concern you. We look forward to seeing as many of you as possible on this occasion.
11.30 am ANNUAL GENERAL (Business) MEETING
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive minutes of the 2002 AGM.
- To receive the Chairman's Report for 2002/2003.
- To receive the Treasurer's report for the financial year 1 April 2002 - 31 March 2003.
- To elect the Officers and two other members of the Executive Committee.
- To appoint an independent Inspector of Finances of FoFNL 2003 - 2004.
- Any other items of business.
1.00 pm Lunch
2.00 pm Speaker: Peter Cotton, Managing Director, ScotRail
3.00 pm Break for tea.
3.30 pm Speaker: Frank Roach, Highland Rail Development Manager.
4.00 pm General Discussion
4.45 pm Close.