Annual General Meeting
Saturday 23rd October 1999
at Mansfield House Hotel,Tain
This offers you the chance to see FoFNL in action, to meet fellow members, decide by election who will guide its activities during the next year and raise points that concern you. To make the most of our time together, we have devised a wider programme round the formal meeting, and look forward to seeing many of you there.
2.00pm Open Meeting:
"Highland Rail Freight Development"
Speaker - John Holwell, Market Manager, Scotland, E.W.S Railways - followed by questions
"The work of the RUCC for Scotland"
speaker - Dr. Douglas Williamson, Member, Rail Users Consultative Committee for Scotland - followed by questions
3.20pm Break for tea
3.45pm Presidential Address:
Robert Maclennan, Member of Parliament for Caithness, Sutherland and Easter Ross
4.00pm ANNUAL GENERAL (Business) MEETING
- To receive apologies for absence
- To receive the minutes of the 1998 AGM
- To receive the Chairman's Report for 1998/99
- To consider and, if agreed, to accept the Annual Financial Statements for 1 April 1998 - 31st March 1999
- To adopt the Revised Constitution, as unanimously recommended by the Committee
- To elect the Officers and Members of the Executive Committee
- To appoint an independent Inspector of Finances of FoFNL for 1999 - 2000
5.00pm Open discussion
|Financial Statement - year ended 31st March 1999|
|Highland Rail Partnership||-||300|