HITRANS News Update
HITRANS has produced a Newsletter dated 15 April 2015 which features outcomes from their recent board meeting. It gives a useful overview of proposals for a £3M makeover for Inverness station and of progress on the proposed new station at Dalcross Station.
It and the papers from the HITRANS Board Meeting on 10 April can be found under "HITRANS documents" on the website.
Relevant papers are:
- item 8 Inverness Airport (Dalcross) Station - update.
- item 10 Points North - Far North Line timekeeping summit. Also an appendix containing the slides used by speakers from Network Rail, ScotRail and HITRANS.
- item 14 Inversparkie - on future electrification prospects for the Highland Main Line.
- item 16 Inverness Station development - Platform 4 Change.
- item 18 Lifting the Spirit is the final report on the whisky trials from Elgin [EL-GIN?]