The Friends of the Far North Line
Cairdean Na Loine Tuath
the campaign group for rail north of
Inverness - lobbying for improved services for the local user, tourist and freight
Newsletter of The Friends of The Far North Line
The campaign group for rail, north of Inverness, lobbying for improved services for the local user, tourist and freight operator
The first south-bound fare paying passenger from the re-opened Beauly Station, April 15th 2002
Class 5 4-6-0 arriving with the 8.35 from Wick on 9th Sep 1959
Reproduced by kind permission of G Daniels
Beauly Station in the 1930s.
Photographer was probably G Ellis
Our thanks to Keith Fenwick, Editor of Highland Rail Journal for providing the picture.