Annual General Meeting
Saturday 20th November at Lovat Arms Hotel, Beauly.
The AGM offers you the chance to see FoFNL in action, to meet fellow members, decide by election who will guide its activities during the next year and to raise points that concern you. We look forward to seeing as many of you as possible on this occasion.
Programme11.30 am ANNUAL GENERAL (Business) MEETING
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive minutes of the 2003 AGM.
- To receive the Chairman's Report for 2003/2004.
- To receive the Treasurer's report for the financial year 1 April 2003 - 31 March 2004.
- To elect the Officers and two other members of the Executive Committee.
- To appoint an independent Inspector of Finances of FoFNL 2004 - 2005.
- Any other items of business.
1.00 pm Lunch
2.00 pm Speaker: Ron McAulay, Network Rail
3.00 pm Break for tea.
3.30 pm Speaker: Frank Roach, Highland Rail Development Manager.
4.00 pm General Discussion
4.45 pm Close.
- Copies of the Financial Statement will be available at the meeting.
- Nominations for Officers and Members of the Committee, duly proposed and seconded, signed by the nominee should be with the Secretary by 10th November. If necessary nominations may be made on the day of the AGM.
- Bar meals may be purchased at the Hotel.